Congratulations on blazing a trail to the Kynect 100!
We’re honored to invite you and your spouse/significant other to Scottsdale, Arizona, for the first ever Kynect 100 Retreat. Besides luxury accommodations and a celebration of your achievement, expect to be blown away by exclusive training from Kynect leaders and a goliath of leadership and team-building training: John Addison.
Kynect 100 Retreat
February 7-8, 2020
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Your Trip Includes
- 2 nights at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- 1 - $400 flight credit per qualified Associate position*
- $50 credit for ground transportation to/from the PHX airport and hotel per qualified Assocaite position
- A grand welcome reception
- Exclusive training with leadership expert and best-selling author John Addison
- Exclusive training with Top Leaders and Kynect corporate leadership + lunch
- Exciting group excursion + farewell dinner
- Fun surprises!
Important Trip Information
- This invitation is for you and your spouse/significant other ONLY. No guest or other Associates will be allowed to accompany you.
- All transportation to and from Scottsdale, AZ are your responsibility.
- PHX (Pheonix, AZ) is the closest airport that services the area. We highly recommend for you to book your airfare as soon as possible and shop around for the best possible rates.
- Your $400 flight credit and $50 ground transportation credit will be reimbursed to you on Friday, February 14.
- You will be responsible for the income taxes based on the value of the trip. This will be reflected on your 2020 1099.
- Additional expenses you may encounter: transportation to and from your home airport, meals not included in the agenda, shopping or hotel incidentals.
- You will be required to provide a credit card upon hotel check-in for any incidentals.
- If you are unable to attend: this trip is not transferrable, cannot be postponed and no cash alternative is offered.
- We still want to hear from you if you are unable to attend. Click on the RSVP link and let us know.
- Associates who cancel or do not attend the trip will not receive the flight or transportation credit.
Based on availability, you are welcome to add additional nights POST TRIP at your own expense. Please indicate your interest in the registration system so that we can check availability for you. Please note that the hotel is sold out on Thursday night, so if you plan to come in early, you will require accommodations at another hotel.
- Additional Nights: Rate begins at $299 per night.